Partners in Education (PIE)
The objective of our Partners in Education (PIE) is to develop and promote strong engagement in the community and support effective communication between the school and community it serves.
PIE coordinates and organizes social events that brings FRCS families together on and off site. The goal is to build a sense of community i our regional school district.
- Monthly Meetings
- Back to School Block Party
- Special Events and Dances
PIE raises money to support school activities including arts & music, athletics, field trips, and scholarships.
- Box Tops
- Holiday Fair
- Book Fair
PIE provides service to the FRCS community to enrich and support needs of our families and staff.
- Sunshine Fund
- Dress Code Closet
- Spirit Wear
- Staff Appreciation Luncheon
PIE supports school programming by:
- Working with the Admissions & Volunteer Coordinator to engage parents in volunteer opportunities.
- Participating in School-Wide Committees such as the Equity and Inclusion sub committees.
- Actively engaging in the school's two signature events. (Golf Tournament/Road Race)