Foxborough Regional Charter School Home
Enter to Learn, Exit to Lead!
Helpful information from the Department of Transitional Assistance (DTA)
Congratulations to these outstanding students inducted into the National Honor Society and Spanish National Honor Society
Learn about the celebration details, as well as opportunities for student involvement!
Our young Spanish language learners excel, and put on a great performance!
Learn more about this new opportunity for FRCS seniors!
Come show your FRCS Pride, and see your teachers before the start of summer vacation!
Why Choose FRCS?
- Curriculum for Career Readiness We offer an enriching and challenging program of studies for all students in grades K-12 that offers a wide range of learning experiences in every content area.
- Service Leadership We present students with projects and issues requiring critical thinking, problem-solving, decision-making and real-life applications of their academic studies through our Student Life and Community Service Learning programs.
- Diversity and Culture FRCS embraces its role in establishing a long-term mission and vision for equity and inclusion. We value differences and actively engage our diversity to prepare students for success in a global society.
- 1,630 Enrollment
- 98%+ College Admission Rate
- 75%+ Students take AP classes
- 100% Students begin learning the Spanish Language in Kindergarten
- 90% Students earn national recognition by outperforming on the NSE (National Spanish Exam)
- 41+ Students have participated in our sister school exchange programs with Handan City, China, and Valencia, Spain
- 8+ Opportunities for study abroad/community service including: Handan City, China, Valencia, Spain, Costa Rica, Bilbao Spain, Panama, Ghana, Dominican Republic, and Nicaragua.