Foxborough Regional Charter School Home
Enter to Learn, Exit to Lead!
February 17-21, 2020
PLEASE pre-order your student's lunch! Students who have NOT pre-ordered will be provided an alternate lunch!
Congratulations to all of our outstanding participants!
Your career conversation could star our high school students on theirs
These are the courses available to students in grades 9-12 in the 2020-2021 school year.
Make an Appointment with Officer Will to have your child's car seat checked!
An informational evening for K-4 parents and guardians!
Those interested in trying out for a sport must register on Family ID and submit a paper copy of their physical to Nurse Alix by 3/2.
K-4 Students can Sign up for a Library card, and learn more about what your neighborhood library has to offer you and your family!
An impressive week of academic competition for students in grades 5-10
Why Choose FRCS?
- Curriculum for Career Readiness We offer an enriching and challenging program of studies for all students in grades K-12 that offers a wide range of learning experiences in every content area.
- Service Leadership We present students with projects and issues requiring critical thinking, problem-solving, decision-making and real-life applications of their academic studies through our Student Life and Community Service Learning programs.
- Diversity and Culture FRCS embraces its role in establishing a long-term mission and vision for equity and inclusion. We value differences and actively engage our diversity to prepare students for success in a global society.
- 1,630 Enrollment
- 98%+ College Admission Rate
- 75%+ Students take AP classes
- 100% Students begin learning the Spanish Language in Kindergarten
- 90% Students earn national recognition by outperforming on the NSE (National Spanish Exam)
- 41+ Students have participated in our sister school exchange programs with Handan City, China, and Valencia, Spain
- 8+ Opportunities for study abroad/community service including: Handan City, China, Valencia, Spain, Costa Rica, Bilbao Spain, Panama, Ghana, Dominican Republic, and Nicaragua.