Foxborough Regional Charter School Home
Enter to Learn, Exit to Lead!
Time: 3 PM – 4 PM
Time: 12 PM – 1 PM
Time: 5 PM – 6 PM
Location: via Google Meet
Form must be filled out by any student, teacher/staff member, or visitor BEFORE entering the building.
We're looking forward to welcoming students in Grades 9 and 10 who selected the hybrid learning model!
This year's public lottery will be held virtually via Zoom. Information Enclosed.
Please keep our FRCS Student and Staff travel protocol in mind when making plans for your family.
Agenda items include an overview of your child's ELE progress report
Please order by 9 p.m. on Tuesday 3/2/21 for school lunch and grab and go daily pickup during the week of March 8th!
The NHS's newsletter provides news and notes for FRCS High School students and staff!
As we prepare for our hybrid phase in and our eventual return to campus, please review these important expectations for our High School community.
As we prepare for our hybrid phase in and our eventual return to campus, please review these important expectations for our Middle School community.
Please review these important expectations for in-person learning at our Elementary School .
Why Choose FRCS?
- Curriculum for Career Readiness We offer an enriching and challenging program of studies for all students in grades K-12 that offers a wide range of learning experiences in every content area.
- Service Leadership We present students with projects and issues requiring critical thinking, problem-solving, decision-making and real-life applications of their academic studies through our Student Life and Community Service Learning programs.
- Diversity and Culture FRCS embraces its role in establishing a long-term mission and vision for equity and inclusion. We value differences and actively engage our diversity to prepare students for success in a global society.
- 1,630 Enrollment
- 98%+ College Admission Rate
- 75%+ Students take AP classes
- 100% Students begin learning the Spanish Language in Kindergarten
- 90% Students earn national recognition by outperforming on the NSE (National Spanish Exam)
- 41+ Students have participated in our sister school exchange programs with Handan City, China, and Valencia, Spain
- 8+ Opportunities for study abroad/community service including: Handan City, China, Valencia, Spain, Costa Rica, Bilbao Spain, Panama, Ghana, Dominican Republic, and Nicaragua.