The FRCS Family Empowerment Alliance will hold it's monthly meeting on Thursday, November 30th! "Family Info Night" will be held from 6pm-7:30pm in the Middle/High School Cafeteria! (Please enter the building at Door G)
All parents/guardians of K-12 students are invited to attend! (Babysitting is available) Please click HERE to RSVP for the meeting.
Agenda items include:
- How long has FRCS been around
- Guess who has been at FRCS longest
- What does I,M,P,E,N mean on ES report cards
- What is 10/10 rule in MS?
- When is a good time to talk about college scholarships?
Representatives from the ES, MS, HS and District will be on hand to answer questions about these topics. Please use this link to submit your questions in advance!
Contact FEA at [email protected] with questions.