Parent Ambassadors Organizational Meeting
- Parent Ambassadors Organizational Meeting
- 7/25/2019, 5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
- Family Engagement Center
Parents interested in becoming a FRCS parent ambassador are invited to an informational/organizational meeting on Thursday, 7/25 at 5:30pm. The meeting will be held in the Family Engagement Center (MS/HS – enter door A)
The purpose of our Parent Ambassador program is to welcome families into our school, help them transition, and build a connection within each of our sending districts. (cities & towns)
What will you do as a FRCS Parent Ambassador?
- Reach out to new families via mail, email, and phone.
- Host an event in your community to connect!
- Share tips about being a FRCS parent.
- Be available for questions!