General Information & Forms
All offices closed July 5th-9th.
- For anonymous submission; please submit completed FRCS Bullying Prevention and Intervention Incident Report form to the Central Office in sealed envelope
Please be sure to complete the Financial Assistance Applications below if your family needs assistance for fee based programs at FRCS such as: Summer School, Regional Transportation, etc. Please note: This form is not to be used for meal assistance. The USDA has extended free lunch for all students through the 2021-2022 school year regardless of family's financial status.
Lost and Found
- Are you missing a coat, hat, scarf, lunch bag, other clothing or anything else? Please check our Lost & Found now located under the stairwell inside Door F in the South Wing for clothing.
- ALL items that are not properly labeled and/or remain in Lost and Found for over 30 days will be donated to local charities.
- To prevent loss of personal items, please LABEL your child’s belongings with their FULL LAST NAME. (outerwear, lunchboxes, water bottles, books, notebooks)
- Items of significant value are stored safely in the Central Office. (electronics, jewelry or eye glasses)