2020-2021 Regional Transportation
To request the application for Regional Transportation, please contact the Transportation Coordinator via email.
- Please indicate your 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices from our list of bus stops. You can find the list of stops on this page. (Please note that these locations are subject to change.)
- All Families are welcome to submit a registration application. However, Bus Assignments will be made on a first come, first served basis, depending on the registration date/time stamp - with preference given to in-district students.
- The school priority is to provide the safest experience possible for students and bus drivers.
- Seats on the bus will be assigned on a first come, first served basis, depending on the registration date/time stamp, with preference given to in-district students.
Please click on the attachment below to view important Bus Student Health Safety Rules that will be strictly enforced.
As Always: A seat on the bus one year does NOT guarantee you a seat on the bus the next year. In the event a family has an outstanding, past balance with any FRCS fee-based program, they will be contacted by the Business Office for follow-up.
Reminder: The online application is NOT supported by mobile sites and apps. Please make sure to fill out on a desktop or laptop computer!
2020-2021 Fees: The fees for regional bus service for the 2020-2021 school year will be determined as we move forward. An email will be sent to families who have Pre Registered for bus service.
Please contact Jean Lewis, Transportation Coordinator via email with any questions
Upon receipt of your child(ren)'s bus assignment, you will be asked to activate and confirm your child(ren)'s seat assignment within 7 business days. This will include submitting a deposit payment of $200 plus a $25 non-refundable application fee. (Any credit with the Business Office from the previous year can be applied to future program fees. Such a credit in itself does not guarantee you a seat on a bus or particular bus.) Please know, all families will have the opportunity to apply for financial assistance through the FRCS Business Office. A seat on a bus one-year does NOT guarantee a seat on the bus the following year. ALL families must re-apply each year and meet all requirements to secure transportation for the new school year.
Seats will be issued on a first come, first served basis with preference given to in-district students.
We are pleased to offer school bus privileges for the upcoming school year. A school bus is an extension of school itself and the same code of conduct with appropriate consequences will apply for bus misbehavior as they do in school. School bus safety is a primary concern of F.R.C.S. and F.R.C.S. reserves the right to take whatever action is necessary to maintain a high level of safety. The right of a pupil to school bus transportation is a qualified right, dependent on appropriate behavior. In cases where a pupil seriously or continuously violates the code of conduct, parents will be notified by the School and the bus pass will be revoked if, in the opinion of the School, such action is necessary for the general safety and wellbeing of other students.
2020-2021 FRCS Fee-Based Financial Assistance Application. Please contact the Business Office with any such questions. Confidential requests for a waiver or reduction of the bus fee will be given consideration based on Federal Government Poverty Guidelines. Financial Assistance requests must include the required supporting documents listed on the application. PLEASE NOTE the following:
- Financial Assistance received last school year does NOT guarantee assistance in the upcoming year. You must re-apply each year for assistance.
- Direct certified families for food services does not guarantee financial assistance in a fee-based program.
- You are responsible to continue to make payments until your application is approved.
- Financial Assistance will not be granted retroactively; refunds will not be granted.
- A Letter of Eligibility Determination will be mailed to you after the application has been processed informing you of any benefits granted or denied. You are responsible for any fees incurred until such time as you receive a Financial Assistance Award letter granting benefits.