Get involved! Foxborough Regional Charter School has many volunteer opportunities available!
Join our Parent Advisory Group!
The Parent Advisory Group at Foxborough Regional Charter School supports the faculty, families, and encourages the well-being and quality of education for FRCS students. The PAG is meant to be a springboard between parents and school administration to increase parent involvement and support the mission and vision of the school. Click HERE to sign up!
Be a Cultural Ambassador!
Our Cultural Ambassador program helps to welcome new families, assist with language challenges or cultural priorities. Click HERE to sign up!
- CONNECT and SHARE your culture and heritage with other parents and with students!
- Connect with and be available throughout the school year to FRCS families with whom you share a culture
- Talk with families about how school is going in an effort to build a sense of community
- Offer language translation for FRCS families as needed
NEW for 2020-2021! Come to the classroom to talk to FRCS students about:
* Different aspects of your culture and heritage.
* Your story of immigration
This month, we will once again begin our Reading Buddies program! (Grades K-4 only) Click here to sign up to come read to your child's class!
Next month, our Lunch Buddies Program re-launches. (Grades K-4 only). Click here to sing up to help out during lunch period for Kindergarten and 1st grade scholars.
There's still time to sign up to be a Room Parent (Grades K-4 only). A room parent is a volunteer who will help to: Click here to volunteer to be a Room Parent.
- Create a sense of community in the classroom
- Build relationships among parents
- Help with Teacher appreciation activities
- Coordinate end of year teacher gift
Important: All FRCS volunteers must have a CORI on file with the school. A new CORI form must be completed at the beginning of every school year. CORI's must be completed at least 7 days prior to volunteering. Click HERE to download and print a CORI form. Please complete it return it with a copy of your driver's license to the FRCS central office.