All FRCS Students Eat for FREE!
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts is extending free school meals for all students through the 2022-2023 school year. All FRCS families can take advantage of the School Nutrition Breakfast and Lunch.
To guarantee your student's lunch selection, all lunches must be pre-ordered on the
FRCS School Choice Lunch Website
Breakfast will be served grab-and-go style and
does not need to be pre-ordered.
Effective October 31st the due date for lunch orders will be Mondays rather than Tuesdays!
- If you haven't already created an account, please click on this Link to create an account on the FRCS School Lunch Choice website.
- After you create your account, you will use this same page to login with your email address and password. You may reset your password yourself at anytime if lost or forgotten!
You may add an account for one or more students. For each account, please be sure to indicate your student's first name, last name, building where they will eat/pick up lunch (Elementary or Middle/High School), and teacher's last name.
How to place an order for your student/students:
- Click on "Place Order" in the menu on the left hand side of the page.
- Select the student's name
- Simply click the desired lunch option for each day your student will be ordering lunch at FRCS.
- When you've finished selecting your student's lunch options for the week, click on "Add to Cart"
- Click on the "process my order" button to finalize and place your student's lunch order.