School Lunch and Grab and Go Orders Will Be Due
During April Vacation Week!
Please order by 9 p.m. on Tuesday 4/20/21
for the week of April 26th
*order ahead, so you don't forget!
Reminder: Grab and Go Meals that were pre-ordered by 4/6
Available for daily Pick-Up
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
*Plan Ahead- No Grab and Go during April Vacation Week (4/19-4/23)
Meals will be FREE all school year for ALL FRCS Students
For those who are learning remotely as well as those learning in-person.
- All students must pre-order on the FRCS School Choice Lunch Website if they plan to get school lunch.
- Pre-Ordered Grab and Go Meals may be picked up Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- ES - Near the Gym - Outside Door E2 from 9 a.m. - 10:30 a.m..
- MS/HS - Bus Lanes - Outside Door G from 9 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
- Please drive up, stay in your car, and wear a mask. A staff member will assist you!
- Breakfast will automatically be included
- Pre-ordered grab and go meals must be picked up daily, as they are delivered to FRCS daily.
- Click on this Link to create an account on the FRCS School Lunch Choice website.
- After you create your account, you will use this same page to login with your email address and password. You may reset your password yourself at anytime if lost or forgotten!
You may add an account for one or more students. For each account, please be sure to indicate your student's first name, last name, building where they will eat/pick up lunch (Elementary or Middle/High School), and teacher's last name.
How to place an order for your student/students:
- Click on "Place Order" in the menu on the left hand side of the page.
- Select the student's name
- Simply click the desired lunch option for each day your student will be purchasing lunch at FRCS. (All meals include milk and a choice of fresh fruit.)
- When you've finished selecting your student's lunch options for the week, click on "Add to Cart"
- Click on the "process my order" button to finalize and place your student's lunch order.