1. Cultivate a strong unity between students, school, and the FRCS community.
2. Encourage parent and FRCS community participation and volunteerism in school related activities.
3. Serve as a resource for providing educational, enrichment and social programs to students at FRCS.
4. Foster communication and understanding between FRCS staff, families, students and the community it serves.
5. Organize PIE activities and events.
6. Raise funds to support the above stated activities
Who Can Be a Part of PIE?
ALL FRCS parents and guardians are considered members of PIE!
What Grade Levels Does PIE Support?
P.I.E. serves the entire FRCS K-12 community. We have several activities throughout the year that we plan and support such as dances, special grade shirts, field trip busing, field day activities, music program, multicultural event, student council and spirit wear, just to name a few.
How do I get involved?
- If you can, attend our monthly meetings- they are normally held the second Thursday of every month in the ES cafeteria. Our next meeting will be held on January 9th at 6pm.
- Contact PIE at FRCSPartnersinEducation@gmail.com
- Like us on Facebook @FRCSPartnersinEducation
- Volunteer at one of our many events!