Our new lunch program is underway!
- The daily cost for lunch remains at $3.25 but meals MUST be ordered in advance.
- All students, including those receiving free or reduced meal benefits, must use the pre-ordering online system.
In order to ensure that students who have pre ordered online receive the meal they selected, we have implemented a new procedure.
- Students who have not pre-ordered online will be provided an alternative lunch.
Key changes for you to note:
Click here to visit the School Lunch Choice Website to set up an account.
- All ordering is completed online, one week in advance.
- The deadline for advance ordering will be Tuesday at 9 p.m. for all orders placed for the following school week. If you miss the deadline, you will be unable to order.
- Payments are due in advance via MySchoolBucks or by check.
- Important: Please do NOT use the School Lunch Choice Website to make your payment. The pre-ordering online system will show a $0 balance
- You will need to go to MySchoolBucks and pay the $3.25 per ordered meal (Or, $0.40 per ordered meal if you receive reduced benefits)
- Again you do not pay via the ordering system.
- Money comes off your MySchoolBucks account once the student receives the meal and checks out at the register.
How to Create a lunch account for your student/students:
- Click on this Link to create an account on the FRCS School Lunch Choice website. After you create your account, you will use this same page to login with your email address and password. You may reset your password yourself at anytime if lost or forgotten!
You may add an account for one or more students. For each account, please be sure to indicate your student's first name, last name, building where they will eat lunch (Elementary or Middle/High School), and teacher's last name.
How to place an order for your student/students:
- Click on "Place Order" in the menu on the left hand side of the page.
- Select the student's name
- Simply click the desired lunch option for each day your student will be purchasing lunch at FRCS. (All meals include milk and a choice of fresh fruit.)
- When you've finished selecting your student's lunch options for the week, click on "Add to Cart"
- Click on the "process my order" button to finalize and place your student's lunch order. Please pay on Myschoolbucks or by check.
Please contact Patty Greene, Food Service Manager with any questions about ordering lunch.