Kindergarten Lottery July 12, 2022
- At this time, FRCS is accepting applications for students entering Kindergarten 2022-23 ONLY
- To be eligible for Kindergarten enrollment, a child must be 5 years old by August 31, 2022
- Be sure to enter a new form for each student and receive a confirmation lottery number for every student you want to enter into the lottery.
By submitting this application I am certifying:
- I understand that in order to apply for enrollment in a Massachusetts Charter School I must have a legal Massachusetts address listed as my permanent residence where the lottery applicant resides full time.
- I understand that all communications will be mailed to this address in order to be eligible for the lottery.
- That I can provide proof of residency in one of the following forms: valid driver’s license stating my current MA address or a current Voter’s Registration card PLUS a current utility bill.
- That the information I am providing is accurate and complete and that I have reviewed the Foxborough Regional Charter School Enrollment Policy.
Please complete the Sibling Section ONLY
if this applicant has a brother/sister currently attending FRCS.
***A sibling is defined as sharing a biological parent or legal adoption***
- Foxborough Regional Charter School will be enrolling new students who are entering Kindergarten in 2022-2023 school year
- The application must be using a computer.
- Students entering Kindergarten in the 2022-2023 school year must turn 5 years old by August 31, 2022.
- In order to apply for enrollment in a Massachusetts Charter School, you must have a legal Massachusetts address listed as your permanent residence where the student resides full time.
- Second Kindergarten Lottery for 2022-2023 School Year will be held on July 12, 2022 at 12 p.m. sharp.
Please forward this email to family, friends, neighbors, or anyone living in our area with a student who may want to join the FRCS community
Foxborough Regional Charter School prohibits discrimination on the basis of basis of race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or disability.
Title IX Coordinator: Julia Garcia, Director of Human Resources.