Welcome back to school!
Foxborough Regional Charter School has been working closely with state and local boards of health to develop plans to help keep our students and staff safe as we return to the building.
Please be Aware of New Procedures for this fall
- Students and staff entering the building will be asked to pre-screen daily 1 hour before coming to school or boarding a bus or van. Please complete the daily survey here.
- School staff has been trained on the most up to date precautions.
- Students will enter and exit thru the main entrance one at a time.
- Students and staff will be asked to wear a face covering at all times with the exception of those for whom it is not safe, or with a medical condition or other health or safety conditions in consultation with the school nurse and child’s physician. Please provide your child with an extra face covering in their back pack in case of soiling or damage.
- Students and staff will be asked to maintain a 6 foot social/ physical distance when at all possible.
- Frequent hand washing and sanitizing practices will be in place. If you would like to provide a hand sanitizer for your child’s personal use, please let the teacher know it is in your child backpack.
- Students should stay home if they are feeling sick or have any symptoms associated with COVID 19.
- Please provide your student with a water bottle from home. Due to the current health concerns, all water fountains at school are turned off per the local board of health.
If your child becomes sick while in the school building, a parent or guardian will be called for immediate pick up. It is imperative to have a plan in place to be able to pick your child up in a timely manner.
If you have any health and safety questions of concerns, please contact the Nurse Leader Mrs. Alix firstname.lastname@example.org