Nature’s CLASSROOM DROP OFF AND PICK INFORMATION
Dear 5th Grade Parents,
Drop-off and pick-up for Nature’s Classroom is a little different than the normal day’s routine! If you are unable to drop off and pick up your child, please coordinate a ride for them.
It is crucial that you drop your child off and pick them up at the times below.
MONDAY OCTOBER 28-
- You must drive your child to school. No child will be permitted to ride the school bus with their Nature’s Classroom luggage! Please drop your child off at FRCS BETWEEN 8:00am and 8:15am. STUDENTS CANNOT ARRIVE BEFORE 8:00 am the morning we leave for Nature’s Classroom. All students will meet in the MS Cafetorium.
- If your child has medication for Nature’s Classroom you need to drop it off to Mrs. Alix, she will be in the cafe, you will need to park and walk the medication in and drop it off with Mrs. Alix. It cannot be sent with a child.
- We need to keep traffic moving, so parking is not permitted unless your child is medically injured or you are dropping off medication to Mrs. Alix in the Cafetorium. When you arrive please pull into the Drop-Off Lane of the Middle/High school Building (Near Door E and G). Students should enter the café by door G, bringing luggage with them into the café.
Thursday OCTOBER 31-
- Students will need to be picked up on Thursday at 12:00 pm. The students and staff will be exhausted after a fun-filled week at Nature’s Classroom, so it is important you are here on time to pick-up your child. Please remember to pick up your child’s left over medication.
- Students will be dropped off in the bus lanes by Door E and G. Please park in any available parking spot nearby.
- You will check out your child with your child’s homeroom teacher before leaving the school.
- If you are dismissing a sibling, please be sure to send in a note with your child that morning so that the office can plan for a smooth dismissal.
- No child will be permitted to ride the bus home with their Nature’s Classroom luggage! If your child usually rides the bus but you are unable to pick-up by the end of the school day, you must register/pre-pay for the Extended Day Program. You must also pay the onetime per family application fee and pre-pay for your child to stay for the extended day program. Your child may remain in Ms. Ducharme’s room until 2:40pm. After 2:40pm, students will enter into the Cafetoruim and/or Extended Day Program. Please let us know if this is the arrangement you are choosing, so we can plan accordingly!