We offer both a breakfast program and a lunch program for your children that attend our K-12 school district. The cost for breakfast is $3.00 and the cost for lunch is $3.25. Meals should be ordered and paid for in advance. See ordering information below. Please contact Mrs. Patricia Greene, Food Service Manager with questions.
School Meal Benefits
*This Institution is an Equal Opportunity Provider*
How to Create a lunch account for your student/students
Click on this Link to create an account on the FRCS School Lunch Choice website. After you create your account, you will use this same page to login with your email address and password. You may reset your password yourself at anytime if lost or forgotten!
You may add an account for one or more students. For each account, please be sure to indicate your student's first name, last name, building where they will eat lunch (Elementary or Middle/High School), and teacher's last name.
How to place an order for your student/students:
- Click on "Place Order" in the menu on the left hand side of the page.
- Select the student's name
- Simply click the desired lunch option for each day your student will be purchasing lunch at FRCS. (All meals include milk and a choice of fresh fruit.)
- When you've finished selecting your student's lunch options for the week, click on "Add to Cart"
- Click on the "process my order" button to finalize and place your student's lunch order.
Making payment for your student/student's lunch:
- The deadline for advanced ordering will be Tuesday at 9 a.m. for all orders for the following week.
- All payments are due at time of order. Payments may be made via Myschoolbucks or, by check, but will not be accepted daily. Important: Please do NOT use the FRCS School Lunch Choice Website to make your payment. The online system will show a $0 balance, however you will need to go to MySchoolBucks and pay the $3.25 per ordered meal.
Please contact Patty Greene with any questions about ordering lunch.
Families receiving free or reduced lunch benefits must reapply every year. Please click here if you are interested in applying for the 2020-2021 school year.