Learning How to Make an Account on the FRCS School Lunch Choice Website
- Click on this Link to create an account on the FRCS School Lunch Choice website.
- After you create your account, you will use this same page to login with your email address and password. You may reset your password yourself at anytime if lost or forgotten!
You may add an account for one or more students. For each account, please be sure to indicate your student's first name, last name, building where they will eat lunch (Elementary or Middle/High School), and teacher's last name. (Note: Teacher assignments will be distributed later in August. Thank you for your patience.)
How to place an order for your student/students:
- Click on "Place Order" in the menu on the left hand side of the page.
- Select the student's name
- Simply click the desired lunch option for each day your student will be purchasing lunch at FRCS. (All meals include milk and a choice of fresh fruit.)
- When you've finished selecting your student's lunch options for the week, click on "Add to Cart"
- Click on the "process my order" button to finalize and place your student's lunch order.