Parent Advisory Group (PAG)
Foxborough Regional Charter School has launched a Parent Advisory Group! The members of the group represent parents and guardians of Elementary, Middle and High School students who are currently enrolled at FRCS.
What is the PAG?
The Parent Advisory Group at Foxborough Regional Charter School supports the faculty, families, and encourages the well-being and quality of education for FRCS students. The PAG is meant to be a springboard between parents and school administration to increase parent involvement and support the mission and vision of the school.
What are the responsibilities of PAG members?
- Connect with families in the FRCS community and bring their concerns, ideas and questions to the PAG agenda.
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the school by promoting the involvement of parents and other community members.
What are the goals of the PAG?
- Act as a liaison between the school and parents regarding school and district wide topics.
- Bring concerns expressed by parents to the attention of the school and work with the school to find solutions.
- Make recommendations to the school regarding education, communications, safety and parental involvement to improve school quality.
- Support and promote the school’s vision and mission.
- Help improve the FRCS experience for families.
How is PIE (Partners in Education) different from the PAG?
- Partners in Education (PIE) is a non-profit organization made up of elected board members and members at open meetings.
- All FRCS parents and guardians are members of PIE.
- PIE organizes fundraising, community events and offers support and appreciation for teachers and staff.
- The PAG is an opportunity for parents to work with the school’s administration on school initiatives and a chance to have input in your student’s education.
- PAG members give feedback, increase involvement, and help facilitate communication between members of the community and the school’s administration.
Who is on the PAG?
The PAG is comprised exclusively of parent representatives of currently enrolled students from each school at FRCS
- Five (5) Elementary School parents (one for each grade level)
- Three (3) Middle School parents.
- Two (2) High School parents.
- The PAG will have 2 main facilitators who will be responsible for scheduling meetings, creating an agenda and sending out communications to the PAG members.