If you receive an Offer of Enrollment email, it will contain a link to make a registration appointment. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Please bring your Registration packet completed and required documents to your scheduled registration appointment.
A parent/legal guardian must submit the registration forms/required documents within the seven (7) business day enrollment offer period specified in the official offer of enrollment letter.
- Student's Birth Certificate (original or certified copy - NOT a xerox copy) and, if applicable, immigration records with original or certified copy of foreign birth certificate.
- Proof of residency and occupancy. All student registrations will be subject to residency verification by the admissions office.
- Proof of identity. Please provide at least one: Current Driver's License/State Issued ID/Military ID/Passport
- Current immunization record
- Physical examination form (conducted within the last 365 days)
- Most recent report card or Pre-K evaluation.
Additional required items to bring to your registration appointment, if applicable:
- Copy of student's Individualized Education Program (IEP)
- Copy of student's 504 Plan
- ACCESS Test Results (ESL testing, if applicable)