EL-PAC Volunteer Meeting
- EL-PAC Volunteer Meeting
- 9/17/2019, 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
- Family Engagement Center
The English Language Education (ELE) Department at FRCS is looking to facilitate the creation of an FRCS English Learner Parent Advisory Council (EL-PAC).
What is EL-PAC?
An all-volunteer group of parents and guardians of English Learners enrolled at FRCS. This group is committed to supporting our English Language Education Program.
Who can become a member?
Any parent or guardian whose child is eligible for the English Language Education Program (ELE) at FRCS.
Why should you consider joining our EL-PAC?
· To network with other families of English Learners in our district
· To support families who may be new to English Language Education or have questions about English Language programs
· To maintain positive and open communication with our FRCS English Learner Education Department on the strengths and needs of the district’s ELE programs
· To provide educational opportunities and resources to other parents and guardians
How do you get involved in EL-PAC?
Please join Mrs. Obenchain, Director of Student Services, Mrs. West-Smith, Assistant Director of Student Services, and Ms. Goddard, ELE Department Head on Tuesday, September 17th at 5:30 pm in our Family Engagement Center (Door A) for an organizational meeting.
If you cannot attend this meeting but are interested in participating in this parent group please send an email to email@example.com (Amanda Goddard, ELE Department Head)