Exceptional instruction is the cornerstone of a great school system and professional development plays a vital role in developing and maintaining excellent instructors. Professional development at the Foxborough Regional Charter School (FRCS) is an ongoing process and is driven by our teachers and Instructional Leaders with oversight by the Director of Teaching & Learning.
The FRCS Professional Development Program has several facets:
- Three year mentoring and induction program for all new faculty
- New faculty summer orientation
- Annual summer Orientation Week for all faculty
- Ongoing formative evaluation and coaching by Instructional Leaders
- Professional development workshops held throughout the year
- Yearlong professional development courses
- Tuition reimbursement for all staff
FRCS staff can sign up for upcoming professional development workshops and courses on our Professional Development Website
Foxborough Regional Charter School staff members are asked to send their questions via email to Ron Griffin, Director of Teaching and Learning.