Event Sponsors and Donors
Funds raised through the Healthy Bodies * Healthy Minds race support FRCS in its mission to provide students an outstanding academic program! Our programs get students ready for college in a challenging and stimulating learning environment that instills positive ethical, moral and civic values and prepares students to serve their communities as leaders and exemplary citizens! Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Rainbow Print Group did an amazing job with the Race T-Shirt & donated the gorgeous drawstring bag that held all your Swag!
- Crawford Consulting (Triumph Sponsor)
- Foxboro Federal Savings (Triumph Sponsor)
- The McGinty Scholarship Foundation (Triumph Sponsor)
- Rainbow Print Group (Triumph Sponsor)
- Bay Colony Group (Success Sponsor)
- JS Business Solutions (Success Sponsor)
- ImmediaCom Inc. (Success Sponsor)
- North Easton Savings Bank (Success Sponsor)
- Vendetti Transportation Co. (Success Sponsor)
- Barrows Insurance Agency (Water Stop Sponsor)
Thank you to our very loyal In-Kind sponsor/donors who we depend on and who are so generous to all of our fundraising efforts throughout the year! The following donors are providing amenities and swag for the runners this year Papa Gino’s of Foxboro, B & M Catering, Essentia Water, Garelick Farms, GU Energy, Chamois Butt’r, Tufts Health Plan, Ugly Dog Books, Hockamock Area YMCA, Hannaford Supermarket and Lambert’s Rainbow Fruit.