Healthy Bodies, Healthy Minds 5K, 10K
Runners Sign Up Today! The Clock is Ticking…..
4th Annual 10K/5K Healthy Bodies * Healthy Minds Road Race
Saturday, October 25th, 2014
2014 Registration Options
- On-line: Save a tree, register on-line!
- On-line registration closes: Midnight, October 19th
- By Mail: Send entry form (download here) with check (payable to FFRCS) to: Friends of Foxborough Regional Charter School Foundation, Attn: Road Race, 131 Central Street, Foxborough, MA 02035. Must be postmarked by: October, 20th
- Race Day: October 25th, 2014
- Race is limited to 1000 runners, please register early!
- Long sleeve dri-tech t-shirt guaranteed to all participants registered by: October 3rd, 2014
- Forms missing Age/Date of Birth will be disqualified from placement recognition (Awards)
Runners of all ages and experience levels are welcome. Runners can opt for the classic 10K or 5K run. Refreshments will be available for all.
- 5K or 10K: On-Line by October 1st ($25)
- Mail-in or Drop-off by: October 20th ($30)
- Mail-In, Drop-off after Deadline or on Race-Day: ($35)
- Sleep-in: $30 From the comfort of your own bed support FRCS and our health and wellness programs! Pay a discounted registration fee, sleep in late on race day and receive a race T-shirt for your support!
- Student Athlete: $20 for any FRCS student athlete or Alumni, includes race tee.
USATF Certified Course ( MA12001RN click here to view the 5K Route and here to view the 10K Route). Professionally timed, water stops, mile markers & splits. Post race food; pizza, bagels, fruit, cookies, waters & chocolate milk.
- When: Friday, October 24th; 4PM-7PM
- Where: FRCS, 131 Central St., Foxborough, MA, school lobby/foyer (Door A), pick up your bib, race shirt and swag bag the night before and avoid the lines.
- Race Registrations will be accepted.
Race Day Schedule of Events
- 7:15 – 8:15 AM Packet pick-up and Race Day Registration
- 9:00 AM – 10K Start
- 9:15 AM – 5K Start
- Awards Ceremony to follow
MYLAPS Bib Tag Chip Timing System
The 5K & 10K races will be timed by Spitler Race Systems.
- 5K Top 2 Finishers OVERALL Male/Female
- 10K Top 2 Finishers OVERALL Male/Female
- 5K Age Group: Top male/female finisher in the following age groups: 12 & under, 13-18, 19 -29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70+
- 10K Age Group: Top male/female finisher in the following age groups: 12 & under, 13-18, 19 -29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70+
- No duplicates
Thank you to our 2014 Event Sponsors & Donors!
Thank you to our 2014 Event Supporters!
Funds raised through the Healthy Bodies * Healthy Minds race support FRCS in its mission to provide students an outstanding academic program! Our programs get students ready for college in a challenging and stimulating learning environment that instills positive ethical, moral and civic values and prepares students to serve their communities as leaders and exemplary citizens!
2013 10K Runners Taking Off!
2013 5K Runners Waiting Patiently………..