News, Events and Mailings
- Middle School Organizational Skills Group- The Guidance team has developed a plan to help students be more prepared for final exams and schoolwork in general through their gaining enhanced organizational and study skills. Starting November 5th, thirty-five students from Grade 6, 7 and 8 were selected to participate in small groups to learn strategies to help keep their binders, backpacks and lockers more organized. Students will be working with peers and developing these strategies. Check out Before and After Photos for one of the organizational skills groups!
Peer mentor Amanda helps her fellow student Peter organize his locker!
Peer mentor Jessica helps her mentee Ernesto develop a study schedule!
After the working “bootcamp session,” Ernesto’s locker is nice and organized!
- College Academy Summer Program
- This is a 3 week summer program for grades 4-8. This is an opportunity for students to explore many different classes they are interested in. There is a variety of courses offered based on individual student interests.
- On this site there is 4 different program options. Each program highlights: program options, staff, busing, cost, directions, registration info, and contact information. For more information, visit the website by clicking here
- Program Info Sessions are January 19th, February 2nd, and February 16th at 10am at Stonehill College.
Mailings & Online Resources