Online Payment Services
Foxborough Regional Charter School is excited to offer MySchoolBucks® (MSB) as a secure online payment service. It provides a quick and easy way to add money directly to your student’s account using a credit/debit card or electronic check. There is a fee charged by MSB when making payments to cover debit/credit/echeck processing fees. You can also view recent purchases, check account balances and setup low balance alerts.
- Convenience – Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your smart phone!
- Efficiency – Make payments for all your children. Eliminate the need for your child to take money to school. Eliminate the possibility of losing payments in a backpack!
- Control – Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make a payment to your student(s) accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
Please know that standard fees apply. You will have an opportunity to review and cancel if you choose, before being charged.
If you have any questions about MSB, please contact MySchoolBucks directly:
- eMail them at email@example.com
- Call 855-832-5226 or visit their MySchoolBucks.com website and click on Help/FAQ’s
The MySchoolBucks Online Payment Service has been open for many student services such as Transportation and Extended Day and now Food/Meals are available!
Parents that epay using echecks (not credit or debit cards) can save the ‘per transaction fees’ if they sign-up for an annual MSB Membership as outlined below:
If you have one child, you pay an annual fee of $12.95 for unlimited echeck processing (does not apply to credit/debit card payments).
If you have two or more children, you pay an annual fee of $26.95 for unlimited echeck processing (again does not apply to credit/debit card payments).
eChecks come right out of your checking or savings bank account.