Access the School Brains parent and student portal here.
Access to this portal allows teachers to communicate vital academic, attendance and behavior information to families in real time!
Use it to check how often your child has been absent this year, pull up the latest assignment or check the grade your child earned on any given assessment.
Please note that each student AND each parent will have his/her own user name and password so that students are empowered to take ownership of their learning and grades. Parents of multiple students can view all children under one account. To use the portal, simply click on the link below and enter the user name and password that you will receive via email.
While digital communication tools are a great means of keeping up on your child’s progress at school, please don’t hesitate to contact teachers directly at any time throughout the year.
School Brains Parent Access Portal: Access to attendance, assignments and grades
- Type in user name and password
- Click on your child’s name
- You now have access to student attendance, assignments and grades for every course/subject your student takes at FRCS.
Once logged in, you may change your password at any time. Please do not share your student user name and password with anyone.
Access the MySchoolBucks® payment portal here.
MySchoolBucks® (MSB) as a secure online payment service, it provides a quick and easy way to add money directly to your student’s account using a credit/debit card or electronic check. There is a fee charged by MSB when making payments to cover debit/credit/echeck processing fees. You can also view recent purchases, check account balances and setup low balance alerts.
- Convenience – Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your smart phone!
- Efficiency – Make payments for all your children. Eliminate the need for your child to take money to school. Eliminate the possibility of losing payments in a backpack!
- Control – Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make a payment to your student(s) accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
Please know that standard fees apply. You will have an opportunity to review and cancel if you choose, before being charged.
If you have any questions about MSB, please contact MySchoolBucks directly:
- eMail them at email@example.com
- Call 855-832-5226 or visit their MySchoolBucks.com website and click on Help/FAQ’s
The MySchoolBucks Online Payment Service is now open for most student services such as Food, Transportation and Extended Day.