Grade 5-8 News and Events Archive
An Insider’s View of Massachusetts Charter Schools
To read a recently published Op Ed in The Sun Chronicle – “An insider’s view of Massachusetts Charter Schools” written by Elizabeth DeFanti, Grade 10 Foxborough Regional Charter School scholar click here.… Read the rest
Summer News and Updates About the FRCS Community - August 27, 2014
Apply Now for the 2014-2015 Extended Day Program
Foxborough Regional Charter School offers an extended day program to assist families with before and after school care.
Hours of Operation
- Monday through Friday
- 7:00AM to 7:30AM (NO fee)
- 3:30PM to 6:00PM for Grades K-8 (Fee Based Program)
Enter Door E for Extended Day pick up. Parent(s) or registered emergency contact must sign student out.
Please submit your 2014-2015 application via our brand new electronic version!
Traffic, Safety & Parking Lot Procedures – Important Information
Parking Lot Safety – Please Drive Safely and Model Respectful Behavior
The safety of students, staff and parents is a top priority. Please remember in our parking lot to:
- Drive at the posted speed limit while on school property
- Yield to pedestrians and cars that are trying to park;
- Refrain from using electronic devices that may distract your attention
- Bus lanes are for buses only at all times
The safety of our students, staff and visitors is our top priority, especially during our busy drop off and pick up times. Thank you to all the parents who have been so respectful and careful driving on our campus. Please take special care when traveling on campus.
In addition, please note:
- NO double parking is allowed. Please arrive at the appropriate drop-off & pick-up times and park in the designated parking areas.
- School personnel will cross students safely in crosswalks in the parking
- Students must show their bus pass to the driver each day upon entering the bus. The pass entitles students a school bus ride to and from school.
- Students are to ride only the bus to which they are assigned.
- Return Trip Procedures & Return Trip Fees - Download Info Here
Foxborough Regional Charter School has a strict Dress Code Policy. Review the full policy HERE. School colors are navy, white and khaki.
All shirts, sweatshirts and sweaters must be navy, white or tan and have the school logo. Shirts can be purchased through the school’s vendor, SchoolPride.
Pants must be solid navy blue or tan and must be tailored (baggie pants, skinny pants and stretch pants are not permitted). If you do not purchase pants through School Pride, they must look similar to the styles offered through the company.
Skirts and shorts must not be shorter than 2 inches from the knee.
High socks and tights that are worn with skirts and shorts need to be solid navy blue, white, or tan.
Shoes need to enclose the heel and toes.
Contact SchoolPride directly with any questions or to purchase dress code items. Contact information is listed below.
Visit the Store
School Pride Uniforms, Inc.
1471 Main Street… Read the rest
10th Annual Family Fun Day~~FOXBORO NEVER FORGETS
Our Annual Summer Open House event for families will be held on Friday, August 29, 2014 from 9:00am-12:00pm.
Families may visit the school between those hours to meet classroom teachers.
This informal event is optional.… Read the rest
Summer Reading Lists – Have You Finished Your Assignments?
Just in case your child(ren) have procrastinated…….listed below is the Summer 2014 Reading List by grade, please download here the list of required reading if your student(s) is entering in the fall of 2014:
- Grade 1
- Grade 2
- Grade 3
- Grade 4
- Grade 5
- Grade 6
- Grade 7
- Grade 8
- Grade 9
- Grade 10
- Grade 11 & 12
- Advanced Placement Composition
- Advanced Placement Literature
What’s for Lunch in September 2014? What Day of the Week is it?
For your convenience the “What Day of the Week Is It?” calendar and the monthly Lunch Menu have been combined!
Download/print the September 2014 calendar/menu here.
Additionally you may visit the Food Services page here to download any of the following:
- Monthly Lunch Menu
- Monthly Breakfast Menu
- Safe Snack, Fruits and Vegetable List