Wait List Standings
Please Do Not Call Our Central Office
Wait List Information is Not Available Over the Phone
Scroll Down for Grade Level Results For the March 2017 Lottery
ONLY March 2017 lottery results are posted below!
Thank you for your interest in Foxborough Regional Charter School! The most recent lottery results are posted by grade level below. ONLY March 2017 lottery results are posted below!
If your child’s application was processed in a lottery before March 2015 please email firstname.lastname@example.org to find your Wait List standing you will not find it below! Please email us the child’s name, date of birth, home address, year that your child was processed in a lottery and the grade that you were applying for so that we can provide you the information requested.
Lottery applicants were emailed the lottery results. All questions regarding the lottery process, applicant ID numbers, lottery results or Wait List should be addressed directly to the Admissions Department via email an admissions department staff member will respond in the order in which your question was received.
How do I search the Wait Lists?
Click on your child’s grade level in the box below. When you open the document enter your child’s application/identification number in the tool bar ‘find’ box. Your child’s waitlist number is listed in the column adjacent to your assigned ID number. That is the number your child holds on our current waitlist. You may also find your number by simply scrolling down the ID number column.
ALL CLASSES ARE FULL – Only Kindergarten and Grade One positions are offered in March following the Lottery. ALL other grade level applications processed in the lottery are placed on the Wait List, positions are not available, they will not be receiving an offer of enrollment at this time. There are many students already on our wait list. Student’s processed in the March 2016 lottery will be placed on the wait list accordingly; placed after those already on the wait list processed in prior lotteries.
If you have multiple children processed through a lottery or currently on the waitlist:
- At the time that one of your children is offered a position to Foxborough Regional Charter School, you must submit a birth certificate for any other children that you have on the waitlist.
- Upon receipt of the birth certificate(s), your other child(ren) will be updated to sibling status. This will change their position on the waitlist and reflect their new sibling status.
If you are unable to find your results please email to the Outreach and Development Department at email@example.com the following information:
- Your child’s first, middle and last name
- Birthdate and grade on the child’s lottery application
Thank you for your patience as we answer these emails in the order in which they were received.
Current Wait List Standing by Grade Level ~~March 2017 Lottery Results
View Results Here AFTER the March 8th lottery.
Important Information and Updates Regarding Our Wait List – Effective 2014-2015
- State regulations governing charter school enrollment were revised in 2014 and have changed the guidelines on school enrollment procedures throughout Massachusetts.
- Starting with the March 2015 lottery, students must apply and be processed through a lottery annually in order to be eligible for enrollment.
- The existing waitlist (as of March 2014) has been grandfathered and will be in effect until it is exhausted.