Apply Online for 2013-2014 Regional School Bus Transportation Services
(Application Will Be Available at 6:00PM Sharp)
While you are waiting…. Please review the 2013-2014 Proposed Bus Stops
Having trouble registering online? Try this first:
Refresh your browser or close & reopen
Try a different browser (Mozilla, Google, Net Zero, Safari, Internet Explorer)
Clear your internet browsers cache
The Board of Trustees has approved the school to move forward with transportation application for the 2013-2014 school year. As the Board develops the budget, they will determine how many buses will be affordable.
At the same time, the school will register families on a first come first served basis. All applications will be date stamped and routes will be designed once the Board has granted final approval for the number of buses. Fees will be $1,200 per family and will be due in four payments.
Although we would like to offer transportation to all students, please know that seats are limited by capacity laws and demand. A seat on the bus this year will not guarantee a seat on the bus next year. All seats will be first come first served.
In preparation for Application, please read below for the 2013-2014 Transportation Program information.
- The online application link will go live on this web page beginning at 6:00pm sharp on Monday, May 20, 2013.
- The computer lab in our South Wing will be open and available to families who need internet access. The school will be open at 5:30pm for families to enter the building.
Transportation Fees – Payment Schedule for the 2013-2014 School Year
Fees for the 2013-2014 school year will be $1,200 per family, annually. The fee payment schedule is as follows:
|June 3, 2013||
|July 26, 2013||
|September, 27, 2013||
|November 1, 2013||
- All families applying for transportation services MUST submit the deposit in order for their application to be active in our system.
- Seat assignments will be issued before the first payment is due on July 26, 2013. Deposits will be refunded to all families not receiving seats.
- Missed deadlines will jeopardize ridership privileges.
- Financial Assistance applications for the 2013-2014 school year will be available on the school website 10 days before the first day of school.
- Complete the online application and follow the final instructions on the Proof of Submission Receipt; submit the following to the school within 7 business days*:
- A copy of the Proof of Application.
- A deposit of $240 in the form of a money order or cashier’s check. (This deposit will be refunded if your family is not assigned seats)
- A signed copy of the Bus Conduct Guidelines (Please download, sign and date from the proof of submission page. Students in grades 5-12 must also sign the conduct guidelines)
- An Emergency Medication During Bus Transport form (if necessary)
*Completing the online application form does not guarantee a seat assignment. The instructions on the Proof of Submission Receipt are very important to follow in order to complete the application process and activate your application.
Eligibility Requirements for Application
- Eligibility for 2013-14 transportation application/registration process is contingent upon fees being current for any FRCS fee based services (ex. Extended Day). Accounts with past due fees for any FRCS fee based services from prior years will not be eligible to apply for or register for future services of any fee based program.
While the intent is to continue to provide transportation services to all sending districts, stops and routes may need to be adjusted in order to make the buses cost effective. Bus routes and stops will be determined based on two factors:
- How many families apply from each area
- Board approval of the number of buses
2013-2014 Proposed Bus Stops (Routes Under Construction)
Return Trip Procedures & Fee Information Download here
Attention New FRCS Families
Transportation registration is accepted via an online application on the school’s website, once your child has been accepted and has completed the admissions process. An offer of enrollment for our academic program does not include a guarantee for our transportation program. Unfortunately, seats are limited by capacity laws and at this time many routes are full. If seats are not available at the time that you have completed your registration packet, your child will be placed on a waitlist. Positions that come available throughout the year will be offered on a first come, first served basis.
Please do not attempt to access transportation unless you have received written confirmation of a bus route/stop assignment communication AND your student(s) have received their Bus Passes.
How do I register for the FRCS Regional Transportation Program?
- Complete the online registration application please email Transportation@foxboroughrcs.org to request the application.
- Print out the receipt and follow the detailed instructions to complete the application process.
- You may request a Transportation Registration Packet be mailed to you, please contact the Transportation Department by phone at (508) 543-2508 or you may request a packet via email please send your request to Transportation@foxboroughrcs.org.
Upon completion of a transportation registration application and submission of all accompanying documents and fees, eligible students will be notified of their seat assignment and receive a bus pass in their Homeroom on the first day of school.
Once registered and assigned a seat on one of the regional buses, please note:
- Students must show their bus pass to the driver each day upon entering the bus. The pass entitles students a school bus ride to and from school.
- Students are to ride only the bus to which they are assigned.
Should you have additional questions or need clarification on any components of the Transportation Program, please contact the Transportation Department at Transportation@foxboroughrcs.org .