Apply for our Lottery
Foxborough Regional Charter School (FRCS) is a K-12 public school of choice with high academic, ethical, moral and civic expectations for all students. Through its Academic, Student Life, and Community Service Learning programs, the School:
- Educates and prepares students to excel in a college or university degree program
- Challenges all students, regardless of ability.
- Stresses achievement, discipline, hard work, and accountability.
- Emphasizes English, mathematics, and world language as the foundation for lifelong success.
- Assesses mastery of core subjects, fundamental skills, and essential concepts frequently
- Presents students with projects and issues requiring critical thinking, problem-solving, decision-making, and real-life applications of their academic studies
- Prepares students to serve their community as leaders and good citizens
- Develops students’ character, knowledge, and values necessary for success as adults
- Promotes self-responsibility and a desire to excel
- Demands high standards of conduct and ethical behavior
- Expects students to develop mutual respect through cooperation, collaboration, and teamwork
Our school is open to all students residing in Attleboro, Avon, Brockton, Canton, Easton, Foxborough, Mansfield, Medfield, Medway, Millis, Norfolk, North Attleboro, Norton, Norwood, Plainville, Sharon, Stoughton, Walpole, West Bridgewater, and Wrentham. Students who reside outside our district communities may also apply for admission. Please note that all out-of-district applicants will remain after any in-district applicants on the grade appropriate waitlist.
Foxborough Regional Charter School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, disability, gender, or sexual orientation in its educational programs or activities or in its employment practices and procedures.
FRCS Enrollment Policy governs applications, eligibility criteria, enrollment lotteries, position offers, waiting list, withdrawals, and error resolution. A copy of the policy can be viewed here.
Parent/Guardian Understanding of Expectations
By submitting the application using the form below, I understand that, I am submitting my child’s application to Foxborough Regional Charter School. I have reviewed the FRCS Enrollment Policy. I understand that FRCS sets high academic, ethical, and civic standards. If my child is offered enrollment to FRCS, I am prepared to be an active partner in my child’s education, participating in school activities and keeping in constant communication with my child’s teachers about academic and behavioral performance. I agree to ensure that my child attends school regularly, is on time, is prepared to work, and follows the school’s Code of Conduct.
Application for Admission – Enrollment Lottery*
*IMPORTANT: If you have previously applied for admission to Foxborough Regional Charter School and have been processed through a prior lottery, there is NO need to complete another application. All names on the waitlist advance in their current order at the end of each year to reflect the grade level of the students. If you are already on the waitlist, or have already filled out an application for this lottery, please do not fill out another application at this time. For information on waitlist standing, please contact the Admissions Department at email@example.com.
Applications received between the first business day of July and the Friday immediately preceding February school vacation are included in the March enrollment lottery. Applications received after that date in February and before the last business day of June are included in the July enrollment lottery.
*Foxborough Regional Charter School is not responsible for errors made on this application. To ensure your application is processed correctly in the upcoming lottery, please confirm all information before submitting.
A Separate Application Must be Completed for Each Child in a Family, Intended to Register for the Lottery
All applications must have a valid Massachusetts address listed as their permanent residence, and to which all communication will be mailed to be eligible for the lottery.
Upon completion of each application a confirmation notice containing the Unique Identification Number for each child will be sent to the email address entered on each application. It is important to keep a record of each Unique Identification Number for each child, please print and retain.