Regional Transportation Application
Please Be Sure to Carefully Read & Follow ALL of the Application Instructions….
The online application is not supported by mobile sites and apps.
Please make sure to fill out this online application on a desk top or lap top computer!
Please follow the instructions below carefully.
Download and print Here the 2016-2017 Required Transportation Forms.
Please preview the list of 2016-2017 Proposed Bus Stops Here .
Having trouble applying online? Try this first:
- Refresh your browser or close & reopen
- Try a different browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla, Net Zero, Safari, Internet Explorer)
- Clear your internet browsers cache
- Restart your computer
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Complete the online application
- You MUST reach the Thank You for Your Submission receipt screen after submitting or that will mean we did NOT receive your information/application.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE TO SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND COMPLETE ALL INFORMATION ON THE FORM – THIS APPLICATION WILL NOT BE COMPLETE UNTIL YOU CLICK ‘SUBMIT’ AND REACH THE CONFIRMATION RECEIPT PAGE (please print, a receipt will NOT be emailed to you).
- Please email email@example.com if you do not receive a confirmation receipt.
2. Follow the final instructions on the Thank You for Your Submission receipt and submit the following to the school within 10 business days*:
- A copy of the Thank You for Your Submission receipt, initialed where appropriate and signed at the bottom (please print 2 copies, keep 1 for your records).
- The non-refundable application fee of $25.00 AND the required deposit (see fee schedule) in the form of a money order or cashier’s check ONLY. (The deposit will be refunded if your family is not assigned seats) Personal checks and Cash payments will NOT be accepted, they will be returned and your application will be considered Not Active. You may submit payment for both the application fee and deposit via www.myschoolbucks.com. Print receipt and submit paperwork to activate transportation application for consideration.
- A signed copy of the Bus Conduct Guidelines (Students in grades 5-12 must also sign the conduct guidelines).
- An Emergency Medication During Bus Transport form (if necessary).
*Completing the online application form does NOT guarantee a seat assignment. The instructions on the Thank You for Your Submission receipt are very important to follow in order to complete the application process and activate your application.
Eligibility Requirements for Application * Eligibility for 2016-2017 transportation services is contingent upon fees being current for any FRCS fee based services (ex. Extended Day). Accounts with past due fees for any FRCS fee based service(s) from current and/or prior years will not be eligible to apply for or register for future services of any fee based program.