Late Bus Program
Late Bus Program
To support the transportation needs of students participating in the after school Academic Enrichment programs the Late Bus program will be offered this year beginning Monday, December 2nd, 2013 through Thursday, May 22nd, 2014. The Late Bus routes are posted below. Although we would like to be able to offer seats to all students seats will be reserved for students who have been invited to participate in and are registered for, the after school Academic Enrichment program in order to be eligible for late bus services. Due to the limited number of seats that are available the Late Bus services will not be available to students participating in the Extended Day program.
How does my student access Late Bus services?
- Please know that seats on the Late Buses are limited, they are First Come, First Serve.
- A Late Bus Pass is required to access services, Late Bus passes will be handed out by AE staff Monday thru Thursday afternoons at 3:30PM when the student signs in to the AE program for which they are registered.
- To obtain a Late Bus pass student(s) must be registered and participating in the Academic Enrichment program as well as registered for Regional Transportation services.
- Student(s) that attempt to ride the Late Bus without a Late Bus Pass will NOT be able to board the bus.
- Proper bus behavior is essential to a positive transportation experience, riding the bus is a privilege and infractions will result in the loss of those privileges.
- Student’s may not leave school property and then access a Late Bus ride.
- Students serving detention are not eligible for a Late Bus ride